Monday, July 14, 2014

Would you like these kinds of distributors on your team?



Here is part of Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter's newsletter :

"Please don't keep these tips a secret. Would you please pass this on to your friends in network marketing? They can subscribe at:

http://www.BigAlReport.com

----------------------------

Would you like these kinds of distributors on your team?

Ian Jones, a leader in the UK, sent me the following (slightly edited) email:

"Following the launch of your leadership books, I've put together a leadership group. Requirement for joining the group is they had to read the books to attend.

"We've met twice now and the results are fantastic. The up-scaling of the mindset of the distributors in the group has been unbelievable.

"I set up a 'WhatsApp' group for the attendees and below is a comment that has just been posted, thought you'd like it..."

"£20 ... big event ticket or food shopping mmmmm ... big event ticket! The kids will be fine, there's plenty of grass in our garden. My point is as future leaders, choices have to be made and I made my choice. The kids won't starve btw and I know this budgeting won't last forever.

"Bring on the big event and a better future."

Here is a distributor who has his mindset right. In order to change one's future, and one's future results, we have to make different choices than the choices that got us where we are. That is a huge jump for any of us!

I might even try this on my personal dieting.

As we know from Volume One of the Leadership books, the only difference between a leader and a distributor is how we choose to think in every situation. That change is the key.

So ask yourself, "Am I using the skills in Volume One of the Leadership books to help my distributors change their mindsets? Am I showing them the step-by-step way to move forward?"

We can't expect our distributors to know how to become a leader unless we give them the steps. They were not a leader before, so they don't have the experience to guide themselves.

What is our reward for creating a leader in our group? Well, here is a quick way to calculate how much more you will earn. Just look at a leader in your company and ask yourself, "How much larger would my bonus check be if I had someone identical to this leader in my organization?"

If you haven't started to use the step-by-step skills in Volume One of the Leadership books, simply go back and activate them now."


Get your copy of
How To Build Network Marketing Leaders Volume One

Here
http://www.BigAlBooks.com

Thank You Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment