Thursday, July 17, 2014

CHAPTER 7 ORGANIZED PLANNING: THE CRYSTALLIZATION OF DESIRE INTO ACTION

This is a direct quote form a "lesson" posted by my good friend Marsha Sortino in our 30 Day Mental Cleanse forum :  

CHAPTER 7
ORGANIZED PLANNING: THE CRYSTALLIZATION OF DESIRE INTO ACTION
The Sixth Step toward Riches

I have been in Mentoring For Free for years now and one of the reasons I continue to love this system is because I see retention and leaders being built.

There is no better system out there that will help me to stay strong, keep focused and know without a doubt that I will succeed.

When you have been here year after year, you recognize the brilliance of our Mentoring For Free system.

The planning is well organized throughout the system and we have a system that works in the real world today.

The ebook has bullet points of sub headlines with tons of marketing and advertising ideas. The emails are also full of ideas. The training is is so well organized, categorized and we even have a checklist to use. Thank you Ken Klemm for your serving us in this manner and all you do for us also. The self development, the mastermind group, the ideas that people in our mastermind group have are some of the best ideas I have heard yet!  We have duplication. We have mentors! We have true support!

Follow the leaders who are doing and building their business in the real world, doing what works in the real world today.

Mentoring For Free is designed for the part timers as well. Part timers have all the super connections and training that full timers at Mentoring For Free have.

Everyone who knows me knows that I continually listen to audios we have at Mentoring For Free and on the world wide web that Richard Dennis has.

I got inspired  to listen to "A Horse to Ride - The Power of One" by Richard Dennis

Richard Dennis does such a brilliant job with this audio that it inspires me and it could inspire anyone into action!

So I have found my horse to ride and I am riding that magic horse! And life is way better on the other side of the river!

Why is that? Self talk for sure has made me feel that life is great! I am a strong believer in self talk!

Michael, this audio should also be generic because it does explain Mentoring For Free and the education we receive!  

Imagine the part timers or people new to network marketing hearing this, not to mention the seasoned network marketers seeing a new light to network marketing!

This audio will bring to light the power of one, which becomes teamwork, team building and being all in with each person grooming into leadership and being the mentor with a servant’s heart.  

If only people knew how simple it is to follow our MFF recipe and how the mastermind group is here to help them, they would line up at the door for this! I am so happy that Mentoring For Free found me, groomed me and got me focused on my journey to success with a powerful self talk that vibrates and makes me know I am that person I am suppose to be. 

Pay attention people, Mentoring For Free is well organized and has planned every step to our success.

All we need to do is take action! Read the ebook, listen to the 3 skills calls, get your coaching call and plug into the system! Be on the mental cleanse and grow into that person. Learn a simple system and just do it. Don't analyze it, just do it.

Thank you Michael and Linda and Richard Dennis for such an awesome and powerful system and giving from your hearts.

Much love and appreciation,

Marsha Sortino

Thank you Marsha for allowing me to repost this.  See more great "lessons" here : http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/board,212.0.html

Or join us in our forum here : http://30daycleanse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment