Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tap Into Your Subconscious Mind

This is a direct quote from a "lesson" that I posted in our Think And Grow Rich forum :

CHAPTER 12 (Think And Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill)
THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
THE CONNECTING LINK

The Eleventh Step toward Riches

I always find this chapter facinating.  It is gratifying to find out that you have this vast source of knowledge you can tap into.

Ever since I started following the principles outlined in this book, I have been able to remember more of my life than ever before.  I simply have to close my eyes and think about an event from my past and it is like a movie playing in my head.  Of course the more significant events are easier to remember since they were imprinted more deeply.  Such events as when I saw Edna the first time when she entered the dance hall, when she walked down the aisle on our wedding day,
when I first layed eyes on each of our three children and each of our six grand children.  I could go on and on.  There are so many memories that it is hard to believe that we can store them all in our brain.

So how do you develop this ability.  First you have to quiet the chatter in your mind.  You do that be saying your POSITIVE self talk over and over and over again until it becomes a habit and becomes automatic like a song that you hear and gets stuck in your head.  Make your self talk be that song.

I am grateful to Michael and Linda for creating MFF and the Mental Cleanse.

I am grateful to all who participate in the Mental Cleanse and share their insights.

I am grateful to all who download STS and allow me to help them grow into the person they were meant to be.

I am grateful to infinite intelligence for giving me incites that I can share with you.

Roger Boisjoli
Elie, Manitoba, Canada

P. S.  "It is quite amazing how hard the subconscious works when it is made to understand that this life is not a rehearsal, there is no safety net and no assurance of any final closure. It is also quite appalling to realize how catatonic the imagination can become when we hedge our bets, opt for the safer direction at every fork in the path."   John Burdett

P. P. S. You will be a failure, until you impress the subconscious with the conviction you are a success. This is done by making an affirmation which 'clicks.'" Florence Scovel Shinn

See more great "lessons" here : http://thinkandgrowrichlessons.com/chapterboard.php?week=12&series=1

Success In 10 Steps

Join Michael & Linda Dlouhy For The Next 30 Days And See The Results For Yourself

What are we talking about? It's called a 30-day mental cleanse. Yes, that's right. Too often we let things into our minds that should not be there and it hinders our progress. The best way to get your mind focused is to clean it up with what it should have. Think of it like rebooting your hard drive.

We have found this process to be more effective when people can do this together and share the result. What are you going to get? By joining this 30-day cleanse, we will send you ebook(s) to read and have weekly calls associated with this specific 30-day mental cleanse to assist you along the way. All that is required by you is your commitment to doing the program. If you are ready to become the right kind of person, then complete the form below. You will be sent the full instructions and Linda & Michael Dlouhy will keep in touch with you by email and on the weekly calls.Or join us in our forum here : http://thinkandgrowrichlessons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment