Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Imagine! Just Imagine What You Want!

This is a direct quote from a "lesson" that My good friend Steve Porter posted in our 30 Day Mental Cleanse forum (Think And Grow Rich -- Napoleon Hill):

Imagination! I had a vivid one as a child. I believe that all of us did.
As a child, there was nothing we believed we could not become
and do. I remember sitting on the living room floor watching Perry
Mason on television and remarking to my parents that was what I
wanted to do when I grew up. Those Perry Mason shows were the
first seeds planted in my mind that led to me becoming a trial lawyer.

When I was age 19, back in 1977, I attended my first network
marketing event. I still had a vivid imagination then. I imagined
someday having a large network marketing organization that allowed
me to have a full-time residual income so that I could live my life on
my terms. That network marketing event was the first time I was
introduced to the concept of residual income.

Funny that I did not learn about network marketing in high school.
Nor about residual income. Most of us learn in school how to become
employees.

I tried network marketing 3 times before I discovered the "Success In
10 Steps" e-book. And, each time, I failed and miserably. I did not know
what to say or what to do. It was not until I discovered Mentoring For
Free that I learned what to say and what to do.

Last month, I had the highest volume I have ever had in a network
marketing business. When you have success it makes you want more
success. And, because of Mentoring For Free, success makes you want
others to experience success also.

I have been a trial lawyer for over 26 years now. I achieved that dream
that was created by my imagination from watching those Perry Mason
shows on television. Now, I have another dream. And, that is to, in my
lifetime, create that large network marketing organization and the full-time
residual income so that I may spend my remaining years living life on my
terms.

I will never ever forget Michael Dlouhy, in August of 2010, asking me this
question, "Steve, what can I do to help you own your life"? Just by him
asking me that question, I got my imagination back. Michael helped me to
start dreaming again.

My imagination today allows me to envision what my perfect life will look
like. I envision being able to go to bed when I am ready and not because
I have to be somewhere early the next morning. I envision being able to
wake up when I am done sleeping and not because I have to shut off the
electronic Rooster. I envision being able to spend each of my remaining
days working with my team and helping them to achieve their dreams. I
envision being able to do what I want, when I want, with who I want, and
for as long as I want. I want to be able to take road trips with my business
partners and stay anywhere we please for as long as we want because
there are no jobs anyone has to get back home to. I envision being able
to give 20% or more of my income to my church and favorite charities and
to see the people who may be blessed thereby. I envision living a life of
service to many so that when I pass on, there are many people who can
say, "That guy really helped me during his lifetime"!

Most of what I envision today would have never been imaginable had it
not been for Mentoring For Free. And, that is why I so highly value this
proven system. I am thankful everyday that God led me to download the
"Success In 10 Steps" e-book. It changed my life for the better!

Steve Porter, Hannibal, Missouri, USA!

P.S. Because of Mentoring For Free, I am able to imagine like I did when
I was a child.

Thank You Steve for allowing me to repost your brilliance.

See more great "lessons" here : http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/board,275.0.html

Success In 10 Steps

Join Michael & Linda Dlouhy For The Next 30 Days And See The Results For Yourself

What are we talking about? It's called a 30-day mental cleanse. Yes, that's right. Too often we let things into our minds that should not be there and it hinders our progress. The best way to get your mind focused is to clean it up with what it should have. Think of it like rebooting your hard drive.

We have found this process to be more effective when people can do this together and share the result. What are you going to get? By joining this 30-day cleanse, we will send you ebook(s) to read and have weekly calls associated with this specific 30-day mental cleanse to assist you along the way. All that is required by you is your commitment to doing the program. If you are ready to become the right kind of person, then complete the form below. You will be sent the full instructions and Michael & Linda will keep in touch with you by email and on the weekly calls.Or join us in our forum here : http://30daycleanse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment