Saturday, November 29, 2014

THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION By Marsha Sortino

This is a direct quote form a "lesson" posted by my good friend Marsha Sortino in our 30 Day Mental Cleanse forum :

THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION By Marsha Sortino

The Tenth Step toward Riches

Can you feel the change?

It is the change that has us vibrating at the highest level through the emotion of sex. The emotion of sex is passion, charisma and sex appeal, all bundled in the highest calling we call Love. Love is eternal and we amplify this emotion that transcends us.

As I read this chapter, Mr. Hill says it is about changing of energy; that passion swelling up inside that must come out. It will be expressed in some form!

We have learned that self talk, a constant positive conversation with our selves and it is the driving force in change because we are speaking to the Divine. We change as we tell ourselves to change. It is our energetic vibrant power within us that says we are superstars. Yes, we are superstars in this arena called network marketing. We do not begin as superstars, we grow into superstars.  If we don't tell ourselves this, then who will? Exactly-no one will, except me, my friends here at the mastermind group in MFF and Michael and Lind Dlouhy who believe in me and the people we have engaged with whom we have inspired and been inspired by. We attract this energy and are also attracted to this energy that flows around us and within us as we pour out more sex transmuting energy.

And then there are our ebook downloads from people who come to know like and trust us.  Are we creating the magic connection with them also? Are we being of service to them

So the mystery is me falling in love with me and my Life once again, renewing joy and inspiring myself and others intentionally. It was a process to feel fully and powerfully alive and authentic again. I feel free in the moment, which allows me to be present.

And as network marketers applying what we continue to study here in T&GR we attract what we want in life, the people, the places, the things and our spiritual growth. We become geniuses!  We demonstrate and communicate who we are and what we desire in Life.

As I change, the mystery becomes revealed to me. I become genuinely authentic, myself; growing into the person I was meat to become all along.

Get determined, get driven, find your courage, be your own cheerleader, find your passion and attract the people who become your superstars with you!

Sex transmutation is change from within and you must feel it. You cannot buy it. You cannot fake it. You must become that person people are attracted to through the good, positive, sexy energy you transcend.


Much love and appreciation,

Marsha Sortino

Thank you Marsha for allowing me to repost this.  See more great "lessons" here : http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/board,234.0.html

Or join us in our forum here : http://30daycleanse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment