Thursday, June 18, 2015

Persistence: Why It Is Crucial To Your Success

This is a direct quote from a "lesson" that My good friend Margi Starr posted in our 30 Day Mental Cleanse forum :

Chapter 9 – Persistence

Here at Mentoring For Free, we always ask a new client who has downloaded our eBook to send us their WHY.

Unlike a typical job where you must punch a time clock to receive a paycheck, there’s no one looking over your shoulder when you are involved in MLM.  Being successful in network marketing requires the ability to be self-motivated and to have a strong backbone of Persistence.

It’s our WHY that helps us to move past the obstacles that can derail us.  It gives us that power to Persist even in times that can be frustrating. When team members quit on us or people tell us we’re crazy, our Why keeps us moving forward.

My WHY is written inside my Weekly Planner. My Vision Board has pictures of my family, places I want to travel to, people I want to see.  My written WHY and my visual WHY keep me focused on owning my life.  Together they provide me with both an anchor and a sail.

I am the only one who stands in my own way.  I am the only one who limits me.  My Why constantly reminds me who I am becoming and keeps me focused on what I desire.

With God’s grace and help, I control my destiny.  It’s not up to anyone else to motivate me.  No one else can give me Persistence.  I’m personally responsible for growing as a person and mastering the skills necessary for success.  It’s no one else’s responsibility to build my business but me!

It is said, “Your journey is your journey.”  Having failed at ten different MLM companies over twenty or so years, I finally discovered Mentoring for Free.  It was here that I first heard about the Five Pillars of Success. I always believed whatever the owners said about the company I was in.  Looking back, they all sang a familiar song.  “Our company is the best.” “Our products are the best.”  “Our comp plan is the best.”

Persistence led me to the eBook Success in 10 Steps and to Mentoring for Free. Free information is sometimes seen as not having much value, but that free information literally changed the course of my life.  I knew that I could no longer be part of this industry unless I was in a company that met the Five Pillar criteria. I studied those Pillars as though my life depended on it.

Because it did!

The Pillar regarding Compensation Plans was especially enlightening to me as well as the $10,000 question.

Whenever I review my Why, it is an emotional experience for me. My Why is not just broad paint strokes like “I want to have Time and Financial Freedom.”  Instead it is the individual faces of my husband, my children, and my grandchildren. It is the places I want to visit, the books I want to write, and the ministries I want to support.  My Why brings tears to my eyes because it is the essence of who I am as well as my Legacy.

My Why reflects the purpose for which God created me.  That understanding didn’t come overnight but is the result of years of personal growth, study and prayer. Everything I’ve experienced has brought me to this moment in time.

Thank you for Mentoring For Free, my network marketing company and Persistence.  Together you are helping me Own My Life.

Margi Starr
Springfield, Ohio

"Your Dream Board is Not Your Fantasy, It's Your Future."  (Pam Sowder)

Thank you Margi for allowing me to post this brilliant lesson.

See more great "lessons" here : http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/board,263.0.html

Success In 10 Steps

Join Michael & Linda Dlouhy For The Next 30 Days And See The Results For Yourself

What are we talking about? It's called a 30-day mental cleanse. Yes, that's right. Too often we let things into our minds that should not be there and it hinders our progress. The best way to get your mind focused is to clean it up with what it should have. Think of it like rebooting your hard drive.

We have found this process to be more effective when people can do this together and share the result. What are you going to get? By joining this 30-day cleanse, we will send you ebook(s) to read and have weekly calls associated with this specific 30-day mental cleanse to assist you along the way. All that is required by you is your commitment to doing the program. If you are ready to become the right kind of person, then complete the form below. You will be sent the full instructions and Michael & Linda will keep in touch with you by email and on the weekly calls.Or join us in our forum here : http://30daycleanse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment