Saturday, April 18, 2015

What Ghost Is Holding You Back The Most

CHAPTER 15
HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR

My biggest fear has always been the fear of Criticism.  This has been mainly due to lack of confidence in myself.  There was always that nagging little voice that asked these confidence wrecking question.  "Who are you to tell people anything?  You don't know squat about anything!"  All that negative ranting was causing me to cower in fear and hide behind fear's skirts like a child cowering behind its mother's skirts at the sign of perceived danger.  That voice as rather loud and insistent.  For the longest time I could not shake it.

That is until one day when I joined this Mental Cleanse mastermind.  I soon realized that I was tuned to the wrong channel.  Getting rid of that nagging persistent voice was as simple as changing channels.  Oh! I'm not going to tell you it was easy, oh, no not at all.  It took saying my self talk thousands and thousands of times.  For the longest time, it seem as though when my dial started moving toward that great positive channel, it would suddenly snap back to the negative one and I had to start all over again. Eventually it got easier to get that dial to move in the right direction and stay longer and longer in the right place.

I can now say that I am in the positive channel most of the time.  My dial still tends to drift off at times and I start hearing the crackle of negative interference.  A few intense self talks snaps it back into the right place.

I thank Michael and Linda for having created this incredible Mentoring For Free training that allows us to set lofty goals, then provide the training necessary for us to achieve those goals. If we are COACHABLE, use the complete MFF system and are here a year from now, we will be closer to having that success we desire. It will be GUARANTEED!

I thank each member of this Mastermind group that assembles every Wednesday and the mastermind group on each of the calls for their inputs that help us gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and others. I want ot especially thank Bob Shoaf for setting such a great example.

I especially thank each person who has downloaded my ebook and has allowed me to call them weekly to share this incredible training. I appreciate each of them. I appreciate their desire to learn these 13 Steps as I am doing. I appreciate that they allow me to help them learn how each of us can implement the "hunches and inspirations" we receive so that each of us can, "achieve anything we can conceive."

Thank you, thank you, thank you to each of these 3 groups.

Roger Boisjoli
Elie, Manitoba, Canada

Thank you Russ for allowing me to repost this.  See more great "lessons" here : http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/board,254.0.html

Join Michael & Linda Dlouhy For The Next 30 Days And See The Results For Yourself

What are we talking about? It's called a 30-day mental cleanse. Yes, that's right. Too often we let things into our minds that should not be there and it hinders our progress. The best way to get your mind focused is to clean it up with what it should have. Think of it like rebooting your hard drive.

We have found this process to be more effective when people can do this together and share the result. What are you going to get? By joining this 30-day cleanse, we will send you ebook(s) to read and have weekly calls associated with this specific 30-day mental cleanse to assist you along the way. All that is required by you is your commitment to doing the program. If you are ready to become the right kind of person, then complete the form below. You will be sent the full instructions and Michael & Linda will keep in touch with you by email and on the weekly calls.Or join us in our forum here : http://30daycleanse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment