Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How to be more “attractive” to prospects

This is an extract from Tom "Big Al" Schreiter's newsletter :

My bodyguard story.

Let's say that you are rich and famous and you want to hire a bodyguard. Would you hire me if I told you:

“I don't have a clue, but I am motivated and I can learn. Let me hang around for a while and see if I can learn by trial and error, or learn on the job. Maybe I'll do some research on the Internet.”

Ouch.

You wouldn't want me. I wouldn't even qualify for a “Pink Belt” in karate. You would want someone like Chuck Norris, Rambo, James Bond or someone that is already trained and knows what they are doing.

So how about a prospect?

Does your prospect want someone they will have to train? Someone who doesn't know the answers?

Or, does your prospect want a sponsor who knows exactly what to say and do?

Hmmm, so sponsoring isn’t really about “finding” good people, it is really about being a “good person” who your prospects will be attracted to. Yes, it seems prospects are desperately looking for someone to follow, and especially want to follow someone who knows where he is going.

Since it is more about us, let's do this.

Let's become better people with better skills.

Now, that is attractive.

At Mentoring For Free we specialize in teaching you the skills you need to become a better sponsor.   We are a team of mentors, we hold 10 free live, interactive skills training calls each week.  We encourage you to participate!

So become a better sponsor with us :  http://getfreedom.successin10steps.com/?mad=66581

No comments:

Post a Comment