Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Organized Planning By Mary McLean

This is a direct quote from a "lesson" that My good friend Mary McLean posted in our 30 Day Mental Cleanse forum :

Chapter 7 Organised Planning

Hill reminds us of the importance of definite plans for success and one of the absolute essential parts of that plan is

to be a part of a mastermind group of like-minded people.

Yes, it’s that important - absolutely essential.

In May of 2013 I was struggling to create an income from home. Living in the heart of rural Ireland I felt isolated and very much alone. My family and friends did not understand my passion to take control of my own life by creating an income through a home based business which would give me the freedom to live my life as I want to live it.

I was frustrated at my lack of success, even though I had done everything my upline told me I needed to do to succeed.

But it was still not happening and I was on the verge of giving up when thank God someone reached out to me and offered me a little eBook, Success in 10 Steps.

My first reaction when I read it was WOW! Someone understood everything I was going through. I no longer felt alone. But I was not prepared for that someone, Brian, to call me. A real live person calling me and offering to help me for FREE. A FREE coaching call with the author of that great little book, a 30 year plus veteran of MLM, who promised to give me a blueprint for my success.

Wow, Wow, Wow! I had downloaded previous eBooks and had someone call me. Then I had a coaching call but before I got any more help I had to give them my credit card details and pay over various amounts from hundreds to thousands of dollars. I felt even more frustrated after those calls.

But after my coaching call with Michael I felt alive and I began to believe once more that I could really do it, that I could achieve my goals and what’s more, I didn’t have to do it alone. Michael and Brian and all of the leaders here at MFF promised to hold my hand every step of the way.

What an honour and privilege it is to be a part of this great mastermind group that is MFF.

Thank you Michael and Linda, Brian and Gayle for introducing me to this wonderful mastermind group which is ESSENTIAL to my success.

Mary McLean, Ireland

Thank you Mary for allowing me to repost this.  See more great "lessons" here :

http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/board,246.0.html

Join Michael & Linda Dlouhy For The Next 30 Days And See The Results For Yourself

What are we talking about? It's called a 30-day mental cleanse. Yes, that's right. Too often we let things into our minds that should not be there and it hinders our progress. The best way to get your mind focused is to clean it up with what it should have. Think of it like rebooting your hard drive.

We have found this process to be more effective when people can do this together and share the result. What are you going to get? By joining this 30-day cleanse, we will send you ebook(s) to read and have weekly calls associated with this specific 30-day mental cleanse to assist you along the way. All that is required by you is your commitment to doing the program. If you are ready to become the right kind of person, then complete the form below. You will be sent the full instructions and Michael & Linda will keep in touch with you by email and on the weekly calls.Or join us in our forum here : http://30daycleanse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment