Thursday, May 29, 2014

CHAPTER 15 -- HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR

CHAPTER 15
HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR

I feel that I’m on the verge of a major breakthrough in my business. 
Last week, as I walked through the house doing my house blessing, 
(positive phrase for chores) I was thinking about it and felt a quiggle 
of fear in the pit of my stomach.  I immediately put that out of my 
thoughts and replaced it with, “I am ready, I’ve been trained for this 
and there is no need for any fear!” 

Here are two verses from the Bible that talk about fear and love in 
the same sentences.  You will notice that they cannot be together.  
It’s either one or the other.
II Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of 
power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out 
fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect 
in love.

The last verse makes it clear that love is the remedy for fear.  
Michael tells us to look in the mirror and say, “I love you.” Some 
have not been able to do that yet. The Bible also talks about loving
others as ourselves.  If we don’t love ourselves then we can’t love 
others and therefore will not be able to get rid of the fears. When 
we start loving ourselves and sending love thoughts out, then love 
is what returns to us.

This quote by Hill brings this out, “MAN’S THOUGHT IMPULSES BEGIN 
IMMEDIATELY TO TRANSLATE THEMSELVES INTO THEIR PHYSICAL 
EQUIVALENT, WHETHER THOSE THOUGHTS ARE VOLUNTARY OR 
INVOLUNTARY. Thought impulses which are picked up through the
ether, by mere chance (thoughts which have been released by other 
minds) may determine one’s financial, business, professional, or 
social destiny just as surely as do the thought impulses which one 
creates by intent and design.”

“If you must be careless with your possessions, let it be in connection 
with material things. Your mind is your spiritual estate! Protect and 
use it with the care to which Divine Royalty is entitled.” Another 
verse popped into my mind when I read this quote by Hill. 
Psalms 4:23 “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are 
the issues of life.” Mind and heart are interchangeable here.

One more quote by Hill, “Previously you may have had a logical 
excuse for not having forced Life to come through with whatever 
you asked, but that alibi is now obsolete, because you are in 
possession of the Master Key that unlocks the door to 
Life’s bountiful riches.” Because I have studied this book for a 
year now, I have no excuse for failure. 

It’s an exciting journey! I’m so glad I found the road. Thanks 
to all who make this possible.

With Love to All!
Barbara Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment